A detailed guide on Herbalife weight loss program in India.
Table of Contents
Herbalife Weight Loss: Introduction
Running successfully for 18 years now in India (38 years in the US), Herbalife caters to both inner and outer nutrition, with weight management being the most important aspect of inner nutrition.
Herbalife weight loss is the major catchy and winning part of Herbalife weight management program for Indians. The other two are Herbalife weight gain and Herbalife weight maintenance. In all the three cases, the products to be used are same—only the dosages vary.
Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix (called Herbalife Formula 1 or F1), Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets (called Herbalife Formula 2 or F2) and Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder (called Herbalife Formula 3 or F3) play the key role in Herbalife weight loss
Herbalife F1 and Herbalife F3 are taken in the form of shakes, that is, meal replacements.
Other Herbalife weight management products that efficiently complement Herbalife weight loss are Herbalife Afresh Energy drink, Herbalife Activated Fiber, Herbalife Cell-U-Loss Advanced, Herbalife Aloe Plus, Herbalife Cell Activator (Cellular Nutrition) and Herbalife Herbalifeline.
Herbalife Weight Loss: Ingredients Used
Herbalife weight loss products are manufactured keeping the Indian climate, environment and health scenario in mind.
#1 Herbalife F1—Nutritional Shake Mix
It contains isolated soy protein, sucrose, cocoa powder/mango powder/vanilla powder, glucose, corn bran, fructose, powdered cellulose (thickener), calcium caseinate, potassium chloride, DI-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, antioxidant-300, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, biotin, copper gluconate, calcium pantothenate, pineapple extract, ferrous fumarate, psyllium husk, ginger root, DI-alpha tocopheryl acetate, licorice root, gotu kola, papaya extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, chromium nicotinate, vitamin D2, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, chromium amino acid chelate, chromium aspartate, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite + added flavors.
#2 Herbalife F2—Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets
It contains maltodextrin, potassium citrate, Antioxidant-300, starch, stearic acid, niacinamide, thiamine mononitrate, DI-alpha tocopheryl acetate, powdered cellulose, pyridoxine hydrochloride, magnesium stearate, riboflavin, D-calcium pantothenate, beta carotene, biotin, selenomethionine, retinyl acetate, chromium nicotinate, vanadium amino acid chelate, potassium iodide, broccoli powder, carrot powder, garlic powder, spinach powder, cauliflower powder, licorice root powder, ergocalciferol, cyanocobalamin, folic acid and chromium polynicotinate.
#3 Herbalife F3—Personalized Protein Powder
It contains Soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, starch + added artificial (vanilla) flavoring substances + milk + soy.
Herbalife Weight Loss: Pros and Cons
Like every other weight loss product available in the Indian market, Herbalife weight loss also has its pros and cons.
Pros of Herbalife Weight Loss Program
- Herbalife weight loss products are 100% plant and botanical extracts.
- Each Herbalife weight loss product is manufactured keeping the Indian climate, environment and health scenario in mind.
- Herbalife weight loss products are scientifically tested and 100% safe to use.
- You do not lose any muscle mass while on Herbalife weight loss. Of course it is true that any sort of regular physical activity (like walking, running, swimming, gym, exercising, yoga, aerobics) would surely help you in your weight loss.
- You can start Herbalife weight loss even if you are not a member of Herbalife.
- You will have 5 nutritious meals a day when on Herbalife weight loss.
- There is no need to diet—you can eat everything nutritious but control the portions.
For healthy and effective Herbalife weight loss strategy, you need to get in touch with a Herbalife Independent Distributor who would guide you on your weight loss journey. You can write to me also.
Cons of Herbalife Weight Loss Program
- Herbalife weight loss products are are a bit expensive—it is very difficult for middle class Indians to afford these products for a longer period of time. More so because Herbalife recommends taking a number of products together for Herbalife weight loss. This is a “real psychic kick” because people then start to feel that if they do not take any one particular product they are asked to take, there will not be any weight loss!
- Some people complain that after using Herbalife weight loss products for about two months and losing anywhere between 3 to 6 kg, the weight loss gets stuck.
- Herbalife practices MLM (Multi-Level Marketing). You need to be on your guard when you are asked to join Herbalife as an Independent Distributor, only to be asked after a few days to put in quite a large amount of money (more than a lac) to go up a Level or two.
- Many independent distributors are not quite knowledgeable to really help you walk on your weight loss path.
Herbalife Weight Loss: What Happens When You Stop the Products?
You may gain back the weight you have lost after you stop Herbalife weight loss products. BUT, if you stick to controlling the portions you eat, avoiding unhealthy and unbalanced foods, eating on time, not be on empty stomach for long, drinking the recommended glasses of water, having a good 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily and exercising daily, you need not worry about your weight and shape.
- With Herbalife weight loss products, do not expect any miracle overnight especially when you are obese or morbidly obese. You need time and patience, and most important, a healthy and nutritious lifestyle.
- If weight loss gets stuck at some point, do not lose patience; talk to a Herbalife consultant immediately. She or he would sort out the problem. Still, if you think you must stop Herbalife weight loss products, do not start binge eating on the rebound.
- If you are already under some treatment, you could continue taking the prescribed medicines side by side till your physician says otherwise. These medicines do not come in the way of Herbalife weight loss products.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take Herbalife weight loss products without consulting a specialist.
Herbalife Weight Loss: Conclusion
I would personally recommend Herbalife weight loss products if you want to seriously shed kilos and kilos of fat, and be fit, shapely and healthy. I have got excellent results; many of my family members, friends and acquaintances have also got their desired results. Start Herbalife weight loss program and feel the difference.