Running successfully for 15 years now in India (34 years in the US), Herbalife weight loss programs caters to both inner and outer nutrition, with weight management being the most important aspect of inner nutrition.
Herbalife Nutritional Shake Mix (called Herbalife Formula 1 or F1), Herbalife Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets (called Herbalife Formula 2 or F2) and Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder (called Herbalife Formula 3 or F3) play the key role in Herbalife weight loss.
Herbalife F1 and Herbalife F3 are taken together in the form of shakes—as meal replacements.
Other Herbalife weight management products that efficiently complement Herbalife weight loss are Afresh Energy drink, Activated Fiber, Cell-U-Loss Advanced, Aloe Plus, Cell Activator (for Cellular Nutrition) and Herbalifeline (with omega 3).
Herbalife Weight Loss Review: Ingredients’ Used
Herbalife weight loss products are manufactured keeping the Indian climate, environment and health scenario in mind.
Herbalife F1—Nutritional Shake Mix
The ingredients include isolated soy protein, glucose, corn bran, fructose, powdered cellulose (thickener) and added flavors.
Herbalife F2—Multivitamin Mineral & Herbal Tablets
The ingredients include maltodextrin, potassium citrate, Antioxidant-300, starch, stearic acid, niacinamide, riboflavin, D-calcium pantothenate, beta carotene and biotin.
Herbalife F3—Personalized Protein Powder
It contains Soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, starch + added artificial (vanilla) flavoring substances + milk + soy.
Herbalife Weight Loss Review: Pros and Cons
Like every other weight loss product available in the Indian market, Herbalife weight loss also has its pros and cons.
- Herbalife weight loss products are 100% plant and botanical extracts.
- Each Herbalife weight loss product is manufactured keeping the Indian climate, environment and health scenario in mind.
- Herbalife weight loss products are scientifically tested and 100% safe for consumption.
- You do not lose any muscle mass while on Herbalife weight loss.
- There is no need to diet—you can eat everything nutritious but control the portions.
- Herbalife weight loss products are quite highly priced—it is very difficult for middle class Indians to afford these products for a longer period of time. More so because Herbalife recommends taking a number of products together for Herbalife weight loss. This is a “real psychic kick” because people then start to feel that if they do not take any one particular product they are asked to take, there will not be any weight loss!
- Some people complain that after using Herbalife weight loss products for about two months and losing anywhere between 3 to 6 kg, weight loss gets stuck–the reading on the weighing scale stays the same.
Herbalife Weight Loss Review: What happens when you stop the products?
Well, you may gain back the weight if you start binge eating once you give up the products.
Herbalife Weight Loss Review: Conclusion
I would personally recommend Herbalife weight loss products to Indians if you want to seriously shed kilos and kilos of fat, and be fit, shapely and healthy.
Start Herbalife weight loss and feel the difference! Contact me if you want a newer you!
Best for Endomorphs (they get excellent results), followed by Mesomorphs.
For Ectomorphs, the same products are used for weight gain.